Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Homeless  Outreach  Townhall  - Next  Thursday
From:  Steve  Houchin
Date:  03/04/2016  02:42  PM
To:  Mike  Russell

Thanks  Mike

Steve  Houchin

Deputy  City  Attorney

Office  of  the  Los  Angeles  City  Attorney

Neighborhood  Prosecutor  Program,

Safe  Neighborhoods  & Gangs  Division

200  N.  Main  Street,  Room  500

Los  Angeles,  CA  90012

Main:  (213)  978-7878

Direct:  (213)  978-7904

steve.houchin@lacitv.org

On  Mar  4,  201 6 2:38  PM,  "Wilshire  Center"  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:
I will  be  there.  I’ll  also  spread  the  word.

Thank  you,

Michael  Russell

Wilshires  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)

213.321.6163

Mike@wilshirecenter.com

wilshirecenter.com

On  Mar  4,  201 6,  at  2:31  PM,  Steve  Houchin  <steve.houchin@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

Hi  All,

I wanted  to  make  sure  you  all  received  an  invitation  to  this  town  hall  that  Olympic  is  hosting  next  Thursday  (flier
attached).  Feel  free  to  push  out  the  flier  (LAPD  asked  me  to  forward  it  along).

Thanks,

Steve

Steve  Houchin

Deputy  City  Attorney

Office  of  the  Los  Angeles  City  Attorney

Neighborhood  Prosecutor  Program-  Olympic  Division

Safe  Neighborhoods  & Gangs  Division

200  N.  Main  Street,  Room  500

Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 2

Main:  (213)  978-7878

Direct:  (2131978-7904

steve.houchin@lacitv.org

OS

This  electronic  message  transmission  contains  information

from  the  Office  of  the  Los  Angeles  City  Attorney,  which  may  be  confidential  or  protected  by  the  attorney-client

privilege  and/or  the  work  product  doctrine.  If  you  are  not  the  intended  recipient,  be  aware  that  any  disclosure,
copying,

distribution  or  use  of  the  content  of  this  information  is  prohibited.  If  you  have  received  this  communication  in
error,  please  notify  us  immediately  by  e-mail  and  delete  the  original  message  and  any  attachments  without
reading  or  saving  in  any  manner.

<TOWNH  ALLFLYER. pdf>